Our goal is to take every precaution to keep everyone completely healthy, but please know you are assuming some risk in sending your youth/child to any in person youth event.
During this season of COVID-19, we are asking all parents and youth to be especially vigilant in assessing their health. We ask our families to immediately disclose possible contact with or exposure to COVID-19 (occupational contact, social or familial contact or travel related contact.) We reserve the right to make decisions at our own discretion for the health and safety of everyone.
We ask that you keep your child/youth at home for at least 48 hours fever-free (without fever reducing medication) if they develop symptoms that are potentially related to COVID-19.
A completed and signed 2020 youth registration form with current contact information is required before a youth/child may attend any CLV youth activity.
During Phase 1, all youth activities will be outdoors.
Masks are required when arriving and leaving and when a safe 6’ distance cannot be kept between participants.
Elementary youth group participants will need a parent to sign them in and complete the health check before being allowed to join the group. Middle and High school youth will need to complete the health check before being allowed to join the group.
Health Check Procedure:
● Temperature check will be performed
● Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be sent home
● Participants will be asked the two questions listed below. The answers will be documented each youth group session. If the answer is yes the child/youth will not be able to participate. Once your child/youth clears the health check, they will be permitted to enter their youth group.
1. Are you or your child/youth exhibiting any symptoms of illness?
2. Have you or your child/youth had contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID in the last two weeks?
Youth will bring their own chairs, water bottles, snacks, etc.
Hands will be sanitized or washed before and after group games.
We want our youth to bring their friends! However, all guests must have a completed registration form prior to attending.
Thank you for your help and understanding as we work together to keep us all healthy and safe.